by Anittel on April 28th, 2016 | News and Events
Anittel uses Dell Networking and Dell PowerEdge servers to help you achieve more for your business.
Enterprise networking is in the midst of a significant transformation. IT managers face huge challenges when it comes to controlling their network effectively, with increasing use of cloud computing, more demand for workplace mobility, growing variety of business devices, and a desire for data centre consolidation.
There has never been a more critical time to invest in data and IT.
You need a solution that helps drive business innovation across the entire enterprise, and Anittel is proud to offer our customers access to Dell products that allow you to do more in this changing environment.
Open networking across your enterprise with Dell Networking solutions
Dell has been delivering high-performance, reliable networking solutions for over a decade and today powers some of the world’s most demanding enterprise, cloud/web 2.0 and campus environments.
Dell Networking can help you to:
- Accelerate adoption from virtualisation to convergence to cloud
- Embrace trends including bring your own device (BYOD)
- Gain insights from your data
- Protect against evolving security threats and ensure compliance
- Optimise performance for end-users with robust end-to-end 10G capabilities from data center to every remote location and access point across your enterprise
- Virtualise and converge your infrastructures with fixed form-factor platforms and software-defined network (SDN)-ready solutions
Dell Networking switches: the new standard
Dell Networking offers a wide range of 1GbE to 100GbE open networking switches that save you money and increase your performance now, yet are flexible enough for the enterprise software of the future.
- Design and deploy network fabrics in 1/7th the time with Dell Active Fabric Manager
- 100GbE speeds – 10 times faster than previous-generation 10GbE switches
- 14 times more bandwidth and greater density
- Designed and built for applications with high performance computing requirements
- Increased throughput for cloud-based applications, virtual machine integrations and heavy data traffic (eg. big data analytics)
- 80% reduction in the cost per Gbps
- A choice of networking operating systems and throughput options, providing lower costs and better value for money
- Supports network management, network software solutions, network wireless solutions and the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE)
- Easily scalable for future requirements with the ability to implement SDN as you please, using an overlay, controller-based or programmable approach
Ready for increased enterprise mobility?
Make your business more mobile and prepare for the needs of the future with Dell Network solutions.
Anittel can make your switch to Dell’s Network solutions even easier, with our onsite and remote engineers and dedicated account management meaning you can access support anytime.
Scale smarter, manage easier and innovate faster with Dell PowerEdge servers
Dell has been in the server business since 1996 and is now the number one X86-based server provider in North America and Asia. As part of their innovative product suite, their enterprise-class PowerEdge servers have won numerous awards, including InfoWorld’s 2014 Technology of the Year award and the top spot on CRN’s all-time list.
With the release of their 13th generation of PowerEdge servers, Dell has listened to customer feedback and returned servers that allow you to:
- Accelerate access to data
- Improve performance of applications
- Maximise productivity with zero-touch deployment
- Optimise workloads with a stable architecture and flexible platform
The next generation of Dell PowerEdge servers
The new generation of Dell PowerEdge servers is designed and built to accelerate workloads, simplify and automate operations, and address the widest range of applications with versatile configurations.
- Achieve more with unmatched systems management capabilities
- Accelerate time-to-production with express local deployment
- Speed up critical workloads and applications with in-server flash designs
- Enjoy faster application performance with new processor, memory and storage technologies
- Maximise data centre efficiency with server solutions optimised for virtual storage
- Lower the cost of operations with Fresh Air-compliant configurations
- Manage, monitor, update and deploy from anywhere with a smartphone
- Improve IT productivity using automated processes
- Optimise storage for a wide variety of applications and workloads
- Improve disk utilisation with internal data-tiering and hybrid storage
- Tailor solutions to match specific workloads and performance needs
- Consolidate resources with a dense virtualisation environment
- Take advantage of storage configurations ideal for virtual storage attached network (VSAN) and Storage Spaces technology
- Grow your data centre or cloud easily with scale out in-server storage solutions
Ready for increased operational efficiency?
No matter what your business relies on data for, the next generation of Dell PowerEdge servers will help you scale smarter, manage easier and innovate faster.
Anittel’s experienced engineers are perfectly placed to help you switch to Dell’s PowerEdge servers today. With our dedicated account management, you’ll have a single trusted supplier to deal with from the outset and support on hand at all times.
Why our customers love working with Anittel
With over 15 years of history and experience, Anittel takes a 360° approach to your technology and connectivity requirements. We also have accreditations with all the world’s leading vendors, which won us a spot in CRN’s MVP Top 20 list for 2016.
Here are some more reasons why so many Australian companies – both large and small – are choosing us as their preferred IT provider:
- Local support from an ASX listed company: Anittel has operations in 11 locations across Australia, which means we’re always close by, no matter where you’re located
- Extensive experience: Many of our engineers are accredited and certified by world-leading vendors
- Operational efficiency: You’ll enjoy the convenience, accountability and value of a single trusted service partner
- Onsite and remote engineers: We give you access to over 100 skilled engineers nationally and locally
- National service desk support: Our experienced helpdesk team has access to your system remotely, so they can quickly resolve any issues
- Dedicated account management: You can contact us easily to access personalised support
Get your free consultation today and see for yourself why so many Australian businesses love working with us.
by Anittel on February 15th, 2016 | News and Events
Enterprise Messaging Applications are set to have their time to shine with recent research forecasting a growth in hosted, managed and cloud-based unified communications (UC) solutions.
by Anittel on November 18th, 2015 | News and Events
Activity Based Working (ABW) is changing the corporate workplace landscape in Australia and around the globe. ABW enables employees to work more productively and collaboratively by reorganising work environments to incorporate shared workspaces, hot desks, wireless connectivity, mobile computing and online collaboration tools.
View Blog Categories
- Looking for a more efficient, mobile workforce?
- Enterprise Messaging Applications to disrupt UC Market
- The workplace practice that is boosting employee productivity and reducing costs
- Cisco BE6K delivering excellence in Unified Communications
- Security Alert – Leaked hacker files uncover Flash Player vulnerabilities