by Anittel on November 18th, 2015 | News and Events
Activity Based Working (ABW) is changing the corporate workplace landscape in Australian and around the globe. ABW enables employees to work more productively and collaboratively by reorganising work environments to incorporate shared workspaces, hot desks, wireless connectivity, mobile computing and online collaboration tools.
by Anittel on October 7th, 2015 | News and Events
Once termed Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C), Unified Communications (UC) has become quite the buzzword over the last few years. Organisations from various industries are increasingly implementing and taking advantage of modern communications options such as UC to reap the organisational benefits they deliver.
by admin on July 22nd, 2015 | News and Events
In today’s business environment, security remains a constant issue in question. Information and data whether stored on; your computer or within data centres, or distributed through emails, are at constant threat to hackers. Recently, we have seen a substantial threat to our data and files, not only through opening an email or downloading content – but through browsing the internet.
View Blog Categories
- The workplace practice that is boosting employee productivity and reducing costs
- Cisco BE6K delivering excellence in Unified Communications
- Security Alert – Leaked hacker files uncover Flash Player vulnerabilities
- New research reveals why Organisations are adopting Managed IT Services
- The 5 benefits schools and their students can reap from BYOD