by Anittel on October 7th, 2015 | News and Events
Once termed Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C), Unified Communications (UC) has become quite the buzzword over the last few years. Organisations from various industries are increasingly implementing and taking advantage of modern communications options such as UC to reap the organisational benefits they deliver.
by admin on July 22nd, 2015 | News and Events
In today’s business environment, security remains a constant issue in question. Information and data whether stored on; your computer or within data centres, or distributed through emails, are at constant threat to hackers. Recently, we have seen a substantial threat to our data and files, not only through opening an email or downloading content – but through browsing the internet.
by admin on July 9th, 2015 | News and Events
According to recent research undertaken by CompTIA; the IT industry trade association in the United States, organisations are becoming increasingly more comfortable and educated about the concept of managed services. As a result, they are progressively turning over a variety of IT functions to Managed Service Providers (MSP), such as email hosting, storage, backup, recovery, customer relationship management applications and network monitoring.
View Blog Categories
- Cisco BE6K delivering excellence in Unified Communications
- Security Alert – Leaked hacker files uncover Flash Player vulnerabilities
- New research reveals why Organisations are adopting Managed IT Services
- The 5 benefits schools and their students can reap from BYOD
- The Top 5 Things you need to know about the New Skype for Business